The Autoslide Elite Automatic Patio Door Kit is designed to automate heavy sliding patio doors. This system comes with everything you need to automate a heavy, single sliding door. The upgrade to the Autoslide Elite from the standard Autoslide includes new software, a stronger motor, and a larger power supply.
This system is perfect when needing to automating hurricane impact sliding doors or thermal sliding doors. It can also be used on heavy internal doors such as a sliding saferoom door.
For added security, you may upgrade to the Autoslide Elite iLock motor. This will add an auto-lock function to your Autoslide system to secure your doors automatically.
THE AUTOSLIDE ELITE HAS FOUR DIFFERENT MODES TO USE:
- Unsecured Mode (green light) – This mode allows you to use sensors programmed to the Inside or Outside frequency. If you have the iLock feature equipped, the lock will not be engaged in this mode.
- Stay Open/Toggle Mode (blue light) – This mode allows you to either have your sliding door stay open until the mode is switched or to operate the door in a toggle fashion (push button to open/push button to close). Only sensors programmed to the Inside frequency will work in this mode. If you have the iLock feature equipped, the lock will be engaged in this mode.
- Secure Mode (red light) – This mode allows you to operate the door normally using sensors programmed to the Inside frequency. If you have the iLock feature equipped, the lock will be engaged in this mode.
- Pet Mode (orange light) – This mode is designed to be used with Autoslide’s pet sensors. The door width can be programmed to open to a shorter width when activated by a pet sensor. People can still use the door by using sensor programmed to the Inside frequency and it will open to the normal width. If you have the iLock feature equipped, the lock will be engaged in this mode.
The Autoslide Elite system comes standard with two wall buttons for easy activation. You may also add on additional sensors, like the infrared motion sensors, for added convenience and a true hands-free automatic door.
To increase ease of use, download the Autoslide App on your smartphone or tablet. You can control and program your Wi-Fi enabled Autoslide Elite system from around the world from a simple internet connection.
For more information and inquiries, please contact us.
Starter Kit Package Includes
- One AUTOSLIDE™ drive system with Elite Motor
- One Aluminum cover
- Two Wall Mounted Wireless Push Buttons
- One Low voltage plug-in power pack
- Two 20″ racks with assembly kit
- Installation screws and Allen key
- Instruction booklet & Installation DVD
- Maximum Drag Weight: 35 lbs.
- Color: Black (UPC 647923341171) or White (UPC 647923341188)
- Maximum Door Width: 38 inches with included tracks (additional width possible with purchase of Extension Rack)
- Power Supply: 110-240 VAC, 24 VDC Power Pack, 7 amp
- Safety Cut Off: Yes
- Automatic Lock: Not Included (iLock Upgrade Available)
- Warranty: 2 year
Autoslide Physical Size
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Length: 19 inches (490mm)
- Height: 2.75 inches (70mm)
- Width: 2.5 inches (65mm)